Birmingham is the closest airport. To get to the University from Birmingham either:
- (cheapest) take the train to Coventry (£3.50 return, 10 mins) and then local bus (£1.50 single, 25 mins) or taxi (about £10, 15 mins) to Warwick Medical School, The University of Warwick
- (possibly slightly quicker, but expensive – about £30 and 30 mins) take a taxi from the airport
East Midlands (EMA)
Located near Nottingham, East Midlands airport has some international flights, and an (infrequent) National Express service to Coventry
- London Heathrow (LHR) has many more flights, and is about 2 hours away from Coventry by bus or train
- London Luton (LTN) also has various international flights, and is under 2 hours from Coventry by bus
- London Gatwick (LGW) is the second largest airport in the UK, offering a variety of international flights, and is 3hrs 30mins from Coventry by bus
- London Stansted (STN) has various international flights, and is 3hrs 30mins from Coventry by bus
Coventry can be reached by train and rail from all the London airports listed. It is often cheaper and quicker to take the bus.
For more information, see the University of Warwick website.